Bronze By Face Shape
Accentuate your Best Features
BRONZE & GLOW
Always been too scared to use a bronzer? "Too orange" or "Too made up"?
- Bronzer is an awesome tool that ANYONE can use for a sun kissed glow or when you want to wear more muted tones next to your face
- A few well placed strokes of Bronzer you can add warmth to your face and accentuate your best features.
The basic principles of sculpting the face are:
- Add depth where you want areas to recede
- Add a highlight/glow to the areas that you want to bring forward
- Sculpt under the cheekbones, as it pulls the face ‘up & in’ and lets the lighter tops of the cheekbones pop forward in contrast
Selecting the right brush for your look is important
- The Curved Sculpter is perfect if you are looking for more precise placement for a more sculpted look.
- The Blush Highlighter Brush is best if you want an all over diffused bronze glow.
Bronzer in TOUCH OF SUN and GLOWPOT in CHAMPAGNE BUBBLES are both beautiful medium-golden tones to gently sculpt and add dimension to your face.
CHAMPAGNE BUBBLES tap along cheekbones and brow bones to add a moonlit champagne opalescence.
CURVED SCULPTER: for more sculpted precise application
BLUSH HIGHLIGHTER BRUSH: for a more diffused glow